Date: 2021-12-27 03:30:22
What is happening?
MINOR FLOODING OCCURING AT MULGAWARRINA AND GONGOLGON
The flood peak along the Bogan River is expected to reach Gongolgon on Tuesday with minor flooding.
What we are expecting:
Based on the prediction provided by the Bureau of Meteorology:
• Minor flooding is occurring along the Lower Bogan River at Mulgawarrina.
• The Bogan River at Gongolgon may peak around 0.90 metres during Tuesday with minor flooding.
What you need to do:
• STAY INFORMED – Be prepared to act if your situation changes.
• Stay up to date with information. Listen to flood warnings and follow advice on how to protect yourself, family, and property.
• People working or camping along the Bogan River should monitor river heights and be prepared to relocate to higher ground.
• Farmers and landholders are advised to relocate livestock, pumps, chemicals and equipment to higher ground.
• Never drive, walk or play in floodwaters. Floodwater may be deep, fast flowing and may contain hidden snags and debris.
For emergency help in floods and storms, call the NSW State Emergency Service on 132 500.
In life threatening situations call triple zero (000) immediately.
For more information:
• Visit www.ses.nsw.gov.au or follow us on Facebook
• Tune in to your local ABC Radio station
• For the latest Weather, Warnings, Rainfall and River heights visit www.bom.gov.au or phone 1300 945 108
• For rural animal and livestock assistance, contact your Local Land Services Office www.lls.nsw.gov.au
• For road closure information visit: www.livetraffic.com.au, call 131 701 or contact your Local Council.
The next flood bulletin will be issued by 1:00pm Tuesday 28 December 2020.