Date: 2021-12-01 21:54:27
ORLANDO, Fla. — Alzheimer’s is a brain disease that causes a slow decline in memory, thinking and reasoning skills, according to the Alzheimer’s Association.
The Alzheimer’s Association said these are nine warning signs and symptoms to watch out for.
1. Memory loss that disrupts daily life.
2. Challenges in planning or solving problems.
3. Difficulty completing familiar tasks.
4. Confusion with time or place.
5. Trouble understanding visual images and spatial relationships.
6. New problems with words in speaking or writing.
7. Misplacing things and losing the ability to retrace steps.
8. Decreased or poor judgment.
9. Changes in mood and personality.