Date: 2021-09-24 23:30:45
9/24/2021 9:21:00 AM until 9/25/2021 8:00:00 AM EXPIRED
The Flood Warning is extended for the following rivers in
Santa Fe River Near Worthington Springs affecting Alachua and
…The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in northeast
Santa Fe River Near O`Leno State Park affecting Alachua and
Additional information is available at
…The Flood Warning is now in effect until tomorrow morning…
The Flood Warning continues for
the Santa Fe River Near Worthington Springs.
* Until tomorrow morning.
* At 8:15 AM EDT Friday the stage was 59.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 59.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast…The river is expected to fall below flood stage just
after midnight tonight and continue falling to 58.3 feet Wednesday
* Impact…At 56.0 feet, The boat ramp and floating dock at
Chastain-Seay Park in Worthington Springs begin to flood.
* Impact…At 58.0 feet, Picnic Areas and campsites at Chastain-Seay
Park in Worthington Springs begin to flood.
* Impact…At 59.0 feet, Chastain-Seay Park in Worthington Springs
is generally closed to the public as access roads within the park