Date: 2021-10-12 04:17:00
10/11/2021 9:23:00 AM until 10/12/2021 9:30:00 AM EXPIRED
The Flood Warning is extended for the following rivers in
Altamaha River At Baxley affecting Toombs, Tattnall, Wayne and
Altamaha River At Charlotteville affecting Toombs, Jeff Davis and
Additional information is available at
…The Flood Warning is now in effect until further notice…
The Flood Warning continues for
the Altamaha River At Baxley.
* From Tuesday evening until further notice.
* At 8:45 AM EDT Monday the stage was 72.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 74.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast…The river is expected to rise above flood stage late
tomorrow evening and continue rising to 78.2 feet Saturday
morning. Additional rises are possible thereafter.
* Impact…At 74.5 feet, Flooding of agricultural and timber lands
is expected. Deens Landing and Linton Carter Landing boat ramps,
picnic areas and parking lots begin to flood.
* Impact…At 78.0 feet, Deens Landing and Carter Linton Landing are
completely flooded. Davis Landing Road, Morris Landing Road and
Getaway Lane at Carters Bight Landing begin to flood.